Saturday, November 5, 2011

Logan's 6 month old images.

Okay! This was an amazing shoot! My brother Tim and his family came to visit for a photo session! I was so thrilled when they asked if I would take pictures, and I counted down the days till they would come! Natalie did such a good job picking out outfits and thinking up great ideas!


I had so many favorites that it was hard to choose which ones to put up here. However, I think my ultimate favorite ones are with Logan and his Daddy in uniform. That could just be the Army brat in me, but I think they are too cute! :-) See for yourself!











I have never in my life seen a baby and a dog that were as close as these two friends are! Would you believe that the way we got Logan to smile in the above images was by making, his friend, Wasabi speak so Logan would laugh at her?!









I put this one up because I think they are such a fun, cute, laughable pair here making the same face at me. ;-)


I hope you enjoyed that little peek into our session!


Until next time!

Kristina


~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth, Kansas, 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment